Review: Bonavita BV1800 8-Cup Coffee Maker – The Coffee Maker Review
A new coffee maker from the popular house of Bonavita has hit the market and it is about time we find out what makes this machine so special. The device comes with a SCAA quality certification and is available at an affordable price. This Bonavita coffee maker is a fine example of German engineering and if used with care will serve you good coffee for many years to come. The common problem that you face with coffee makers is their inability to maintain constant water temperature, but Bonavita BV1800 8-Cup Coffee Maker overcomes this handicap with comfort. Employing an innovative technology, this coffee maker easily attains and maintains a temperature of around 200 degrees F.
Just in case you are tired of inconsistent and inferior coffee machines, it’s about time you considered this new Bonavita coffee maker. It is an excellent home brewing machine that turns your everyday coffee drinking into a great experience.
Features of the Bonavita BV1800 8-Cup Coffee Maker
- Well designed shower head – An innovative design of the showerhead is the best feature of this coffee maker. Saturation of the beans is very thorough, which only extracts a complete flavor from the grounds. The design controls are nearly perfect; it only sprays an exact amount of water and the beans are soaked for a pre-defined timeframe.
- Superior finish – The coffee maker is made of high grade stainless steel. The craftsmanship is so superior that the coffee maker design should last and compete with newer models for many years.
- Powerful water heater – The coffee maker has a 1400 watt heater, which is more than enough to attain ideal temperature of up to 205 degrees.
- Sufficient capacity – This coffee maker can brew 40 oz of coffee at one go. Eight cups of coffee are good enough to serve a small family, or to host a small party for friends.
- Impressive warmer – The coffee maker’s job does not end once the coffee is brewed optimally. It also keeps it warm for almost four hours. The warmer has a capacity of 55 watts that keeps the coffee warm for you.
- Auto shut off – Are you worried about the coffee getting bitter in case you forget to switch off the machine? Don’t worry about that; the warmer in this machine switches off on its own after two hours.
- Warranty – The product is covered under a warranty for two years, and with the name of Bonavita to back the product, you needn’t worry a thing about it.
- BPA Free – All the plastic parts of the coffee maker are made of good quality plastic, which is BPA free.
Main Advantages of the Bonavita BV1800 8-Cup Coffee Maker
- Quick brewing – The coffee maker has an exceptional performance record when it comes to brewing time. You can brew eight cups of coffee in just six minutes. And here we must add that showerhead sprays the grounds with hot water only when it reaches the temperature of 200 degrees. Now you know that’s the secret of the excellent taste.
- Easy to fill water tank – The opening of the water tank is very wide. Refilling will not be a problem. The levels at which water should be filled are clearly marked.
- Consistent flavor – One remarkable feedback that we got from most coffee experts was that the taste of the coffee was very consistent and it never dropped or changed.
- Easy to use – It is an easy to use product. All you need to do is plug it in and switch it on.
Is this the coffee maker for you?
If you are looking for a coffee maker that comes with a gizmo of programmable features and a big list of settings, then look elsewhere. This is a simple machine which knows how to brew your coffee, no frills attached. It also has no pause feature so you will have to keep patience for six minutes for a cup of coffee.
The coffee maker is evenly priced and it can be customized according to your tease that works without any fuss. Click here to find this Bonavita coffeemaker at the best price online on Amazon.