Review: Bruer Cold Brew Coffee Maker – Coffee Maker Review
If you thought cold brew coffee cannot be had at home, you should take a look at the feature list of Bruer Cold Brew Coffee Maker. It is an affordable option for coffee enthusiasts, who wish to have a cup of rich, smooth and sweet flavored slow drip coffee in the comfort of their homes.
This coffee maker is easy to use and can brew up to 20 ounces of rich and extra strong coffee in less than four hours. You just need to follow the instructions carefully and adjust the drip rate according to your preference. And since the carafe as well as the body of the coffee maker is made of good quality glass, the components will not impart any flavor to the brew. You just need to handle it carefully, like you would do with anything made of glass. Also, it would be a good idea to wash it with hands.
Cold brew coffees have become a recent rage, but the fact is that they have been around since the advent of coffee. The Bruer Cold Brew Coffee Maker is specially designed for coffee lovers who like to have their coffee without any fuss. It is evenly priced and comes from the house of Bruer, the company having a solid reputation in the field.
If you are still wondering whether to invest in a cold brew coffee maker or not, let us tell you that coffee brewed by this method is high on taste and offers a very clean flavor.
Cold brew coffee is here to stay and if you want to join the cult, read through the features of the Bruer Cold Brew Coffee Maker listed out below.
What are the Best Features of the Bruer Cold Brew Coffee Maker?
The simple design of the Bruer Cold Brew Coffee Maker manages to impress most coffee lovers. Here’s a list of features for your perusal:
- Simple and stylish design – The Bruer Cold Brew Coffee Maker comprises of five components. The main tub where the brewing happens can be seen suspended on a stand. The compact coffee maker in glass is not more than 1.5 feet in height.
- Optimum capacity – Once you pour water over the grounded beans, the coffee gets brewed and is then collected in the brewing chamber.
- Carafe of 32 ounces – Once the brewing is complete, you just need to flip a switch; the coffee runs through the brewing chamber into the carafe for collection.
- Easy storage – The design of the carafe is very well thought of. Once you finish brewing, it can be stored in the fridge with its unique stopper and lid for easy pouring.
- Easy brewing – Brewing coffee in the Bruer Cold Brew Coffee Maker is very simple. You need to dump your beans in the main chamber, pour the right measure of water and let it sit for 16 to 24 hours.
- Greater choice – You will discover your love for iced coffee drinks with this coffee maker. You won’t need to cool hot coffee in the fridge anymore, because coffee brewed in the Bruer Cold Brew Coffee Maker is readily available at room temperature.
- Handy adjustable valve – The Bruer Cold Brew Coffee Maker comes with an adjustable valve which allows you to brew up to 20 ounces of coffee in four to five hours.
- Top quality of materials – The quality of the materials used in construction is of top grade. The silicone is food grade; the glass is of borosilicate standard.
Main Advantages of the Bruer Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- Great user reviews – Most coffee lovers who invested in the product only had good things to say about it on Amazon. The simplicity and easy maintenance are its strongest features.
- Easy to clean – Since the compartments are made of glass, silicone and rubber, the coffee maker is very easy to clean.
- Great for presents- The Bruer Cold Brew Coffee Maker is a great gift for fellow friends and family members who relish a cup of fine coffee.
- Less acidic coffee- On comparing the coffee brewed in the Bruer Cold Brew Coffee Maker with coffee brewed in a standard coffee maker, we found that the coffee to be much less acidic and more flavorful.
Is This Coffee Maker Right For You?
There are a few cons too, as expected since the model is still being perfected upon in a kick starter project. Many users are of the opinion that the instructions need to be followed carefully, for the coffee maker to perform well. A medium grind from a burr grinder gave better results than a coarse grind. The adjusting of the drip rate takes a little practice.
The Bruer Cold Brew Coffee Maker is not for coffee enthusiasts who want a great cup of coffee in a rush. It is for coffee connoisseurs who appreciate a well brewed cup of coffee, without rushing the brewing process.
Brew speed is little more than average; it’s extremely easy to clean but not very durable if you are expecting rough handling; coffee quality is excellent and overall, it offers value for each penny spent. Click here to find this product at the best price online.
Check out Other Top Rated Bruer Coffee Makers
|Cold Bruer Drip Coffee Maker||3.6|