Review: Delonghi Kmix 15 Bars Pump Espresso Maker Review
Products from the house of De’Longhi go back to 1902 when the company began its operations. Having manufactured numerous products over the last century, the company is now known quality and durable product offerings. Their products continue to win many awards for their classy designs. The Delonghi Kmix is their latest product in the market. It has specially been designed for coffee lovers who cherish a good cup of espresso even today.
The Delonghi Kmix coffee maker is a fine blend of looks and functions. Read on to know more about its main features and the various advantages it offers.
Features of the Coffee Maker
- Very compact & sleek design – The coffee maker is very compact; it won’t occupy a lot of space on your kitchen countertop. It fits perfectly in all kinds of bars and kitchens. You get to choose this machine in any of the eight vibrant colors. Choose a color that best matches your kitchen’s existing décor.
- A stellar pressure pump – The coffee maker comes with a pressure pump having a total of 15 bars. It also incorporates a jet frother that can swivel. So, this coffee maker is designed to brew grounds and pods. The pump is strong enough and it will ensure that you get the steam at the right force for brewing. Now you can make all the cappuccinos, lattes and Americanos in the comfort of your home.
- Very impressive warming tray – The coffee maker has another stellar feature. It has a warming tray that keeps your espresso steaming hot.
- Top grade material – Construction quality is good overall. It is made with top quality materials, the design reflects superior craftsmanship, and the outer aluminum body is sure to last very long.
- Steam wand for froth – You just need to pour milk and the steam wand will take care of the rest. You can now enjoy all kinds of frothed drinks at home.
Advantages of Delonghi Kmix
- Makes a bold statement – The coffee maker manages to become the centre of attention in your kitchen. And it definitely makes your kitchen look classy and stylish.
Very easy to use – It won’t take you much time to learn how to use this coffee maker. If you follow the instructions carefully, it should be an easy job.
- Flexibility in drinks – The coffee maker is called an espresso maker, but it gives you a wide choice in the number of drinks that you can make in it. If you can imagine, it can deliver.
- Available at a very competitive price – The coffee maker is ideally priced at around $300. The price may not be suitable for everyone out there who wants to own a coffee maker but for the features and benefits it provides, the price appears to be justified.
- Good tasting coffee – Most people who have used this coffee maker liked the beverage it prepared. Crema, users reported, is almost always thick and the overall taste of coffee is good. No, you cannot compare the coffee quality to that of a high-end commercial machine but this coffee maker gets the job done!
- Warranty – The product comes with a yearlong manufacturer’s warranty. Customer service of the company, however, isn’t known to be perfect.
Are there any Negatives?
The coffee maker does not appear to have any serious durability issues but since it has more than one component joined together, that sure does raise some concern. Another issue with this machine is that you cannot abruptly switch from espresso to steam wand; it takes a little time.
Is This The Right Coffee Maker For You?
The most common problem that users face with this coffeemaker is that of water leakage. But, it’s highly likely that the users experienced these problems due to improper cleaning or mishandling. First launched about 3 years ago, this coffee maker has garnered quite a good number of positive reviews on popular portals including Amazon. Click here to find this coffee maker at the best price online.